Lerbert

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, I am a composer who happens to specialize in making many RPG style kinds of music. I am taking requests to compose original themes for anyone's game. It can be Main Themes, Character themes, Character battle themes, and Situation themes. They will be exported as a wav. file. Here is a link to my soundcloud to some examples of my work.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, thanks for sharing your talent! However, I'm going to move this over to Resource Workshops, where this needs to be.

Lerbert

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry, First post and all,

Michael Caiola

The Stone Bull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For free? Would you accept a portion of sales from a commercial game at least? Composing is a lot of work.

Lerbert

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sure. Id be honored. But dont feel obliged to anything.

Michael Caiola

The Stone Bull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's so generous of you. I'm in the beginning stages of my game, so I don't think it's ready for music composition yet. I'll keep you in mind.

Lerbert

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasakureman