Buglely

Just a little... mustache feelin...
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
could someone by chance know a script or want to make one but I want to be able to hear SE, ME, BGM, or BGS on the save menu.  I found a script involving animations and 

music. So the menu Plays background music but when I selcect the save menu the music stops. Is there a way to let the music continue to all menu's So it plays on the load/saves screens too. I'm using this script. http://niclas-thornqvist.se/rpg/scripts/ace/xs-menu-delux.txt It allows music but it discontinues music on any over screen

Does this make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:

Buglely

Just a little... mustache feelin...
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Anybody Going to say something useful?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Buglely, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Thanks for updating your first post. That version is much easier to understand :)

The only scenes that I can see that actually make the BGM/BGS stop is the Title, Load, End and Gameover scenes. If those are the only scenes where you have the issue and you want to change them ALL, go to Scene_Base to the fadeout_method, and comment out all lines except Graphics.fadeout ...

If you only want the music to continue on one or two of those scenes (like the save menu), do a global search for fadeout_all (I've actually found it in Scene_Title twice, Scene_End twice and once each in Scene_Load and Scene_Gameover - so Scene_Load is the most obvious one you're interested in). Go to the line where that method is called, comment it out, and add a new line that does the only thing you DO want to happen at that point:

Code:
Graphics.faceout(Graphics.frame_rate)
(the time, which defaults to 1000, cancels out the other 1000 in the command, so you can reduce it to what I have above)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!
Batch converting .mp3 to .ogg files is making my computer soooo slow!
When you spend hours working on an optional segment that players will only be in for 2 minutes in a single playthrough. That's the life right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuneyBug