Music Pack Poll!

Which of my music packs do you feel you liked the most so far?

• Emotional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emotional II: Voices of Angels

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Emotional III: Tragic Love

• Tragedy and Drama

• Love and Sorrow

• War and Heroism

• Apocalypse

• Total voters

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys! For those who have purchased my music packs, which one do you feel you liked the most so far? Please note that Eternal Melodies is excluded from this poll because it was just released near the time of this poll.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Voted for Apocalypse because I'm a huge fan of dark music. However, I like the majority of your work. Your emotional packs are my second favourite, and would also love to see more emotional packs, especially containing tracks without vocals, in the future.

Not sure if you have a PS4, but there's an amazing dynamic theme on there called Tears of the Rose:

Beautiful music, shame about the constant clicking sound from someone scrolling through their dashboard. Anyway, the point was that some of your more sorrowful\emotional tracks remind me of this sort of music, which isn't a bad thing.

Richard John S

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Voted for Apocalypse because I'm a huge fan of dark music. However, I like the majority of your work. Your emotional packs are my second favourite, and would also love to see more emotional packs, especially containing tracks without vocals, in the future.

Not sure if you have a PS4, but there's an amazing dynamic theme on there called Tears of the Rose:

Beautiful music, shame about the constant clicking sound from someone scrolling through their dashboard. Anyway, the point was that some of your more sorrowful\emotional tracks remind me of this sort of music, which isn't a bad thing.
I don't have a PS4, but that music in the video is very nice. Do you like piano music?

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love piano music. Love pianos, cellos, and violins.

Richard John S

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love piano music. Love pianos, cellos, and violins.
Same here! I think you may like the preview that I am going to be sharing soon to one of my upcoming packs. The instrumentation includes a solo violin, a solo viola, a solo cello, and a piano. These are going to be the main instruments to this album.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds awesome! Really looking forward to it. :) Have you ever played Vampyr? That has some amazing music using those instruments.

Richard John S

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds awesome! Really looking forward to it. :) Have you ever played Vampyr? That has some amazing music using those instruments.
I haven't, but I would definitely be interested in the soundtrack. Perhaps it is on iTunes music. I would also recommend the OST from FF14: Shadowbringers. It has some very powerful pieces. It's not yet available, but there are some youtube videos out there. Flood of Light is one of my favorites.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The soundtrack is on iTunes! Not all of the variations are in the official soundtrack, though; the game used a few remixes of those tracks. Still, you get to listen to all of the unaltered tracks.

XIV really does have some awesome music. I really likied some of the boss themes, such as 'Fallen Angel', 'The Maker's Ruin', and 'Ultima'.

Richard John S

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The soundtrack is on iTunes! Not all of the variations are in the official soundtrack, though; the game used a few remixes of those tracks. Still, you get to listen to all of the unaltered tracks.

XIV really does have some awesome music. I really likied some of the boss themes, such as 'Fallen Angel', 'The Maker's Ruin', and 'Ultima'.
My favorite boss theme from FF14 is Torn from the Heavens!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.
MV Plugin Showcase: Opening the in-game menu without pausing the background. :LZSgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuttaamian