punchybot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to make it absolutely clear I have no problem with the .ogg format for this game, as I have used it in others.

However, I seem to be running into issues. It is taking way too long for some files (even the ones that came with the maker) to load. Not even that, but it won't work as a playtest either. Most of the time it just won't start.

I have no idea what could be causing this. And I'm not entirely sure what other information I can provide that will make this easier for you guys to determine the problem.

One thing I can mention is I removed all the m4a files that were doubles from the BGM file, but adding them back in doesn't seem to fix the issue so I have no idea.

I have googled many times regarding this issue as I have been having it for a few days and haven't seen anything. Sorry if this is a double topic.

Shake0615

Reanimator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you having problems with QTWebEngineProcess.exe as well? I'm having your same issues and that seems to be the culprit but I have no idea what to do anout it either.

punchybot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure. Does that pop up for you? How do you find out?

Maus Merryjest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am having this exact same problem. Has anybody looked into this at all?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilly123