Music/Sound Effects w/ an Earthbound-ish feel

TwistedSisler

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone! :) Not new to RPG Maker, but new to the community here so I first wanted to give a big hello! :)

Here are some additional details for what I am looking for based on the title of the thread:

Maker Version: MV

Resource Type(s): BGM and Sound Effects for all environments (interiors, dungeons, shops, cities, etc.)

Style:
In the style and spirit of the SNES game Earthbound (preferably 16 bit format, but not required)

Detailed Description: I am currently working on an MV project that is going to have a lighthearted modern setting, and I would like it to have an Earthbound inspired feel to it. I am looking for any assets (specifically BGM and SE) that have a similar vibe in their style and feel to Earthbound. I was wondering if anyone knows of any resources already out there that are available to use. I have found some things on my own, but most of what I have found are either too realistic or doesn't quite fit the theme I am going for (lighthearted modern 16 bit style).

I would prefer them to be royalty-free for commercial and non-commercial use, as I do not know yet if I have plans to commercialize this project if/when I complete it.

To Be Clear: I am not looking for exact copies of Earthbound's music, nor does it have to be exactly like Earthbound. I just want it to have a similar feel.

Thank you for any leads you may have to offer or if you are a composer and would like to work with me, I am open to that as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt
I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKRDIH88