Deklaration

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Hi.

Ported a game to html5 and put it up on Newgrounds. My issue is that the music won't play. Just dead silence, and it works fine when playing using the RPGMMV software. 

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? Have both m4a and ogg-versions of the music in the bgm folder, just in case.

Here's the game: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/680106

Thanks in advance! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Feenrus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It is playing on my browser, it plays both the intro sound, and the "Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta" song, not sure if thats what you wanted it to play.

Maybe the issue is on the browser you are using instead of RPGMMV, or maybe I did something to procc the sound (although all I did was walk around for a couple of seconds).

Deklaration

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Oh, well then! Thank you for testing! I guess it's just my computer.   :unsure:

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can´t test the game right now, but maybe it has something to do with your browser settings?

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the game started with no audio in first room but when i went outside there was music

also im dying of laughter at that song btw did not expect that in a zelda game thank you for that rofll

Dad3353

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Worked perfectly for me; just took a couple of minutes to load, I suppose, as the effects and music started whilst I was still exploring the room. An original twist, although my prudish nature was not too comfortable with the lyrics and dialogue at times (but, then again, I'm old..! 
gOib363.png
). I lost out to the Boss, of course..!

I'm using Windows 10, Opera browser.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)
Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty143