Music Workshop - Larry Jones

Larry Jones

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm taking requests!

Here is some of the music I've already made for people:

If you'd like me to make a track for your game, hit me up here...

Here's a loose template for what kind of details you might want to include in your request.
Purpose - What it's for (title screen, level music etc)
Game - Brief description of what kind of game you're making / what it's about.
Vibe - Any ideas you may have about how you want it to sound. And e.g. if it's for a level, what kind of level is it...what's the vibe, etc.

Tracks are usually around 2 minutes. Let me know if you don't want me to share it here on this thread. This workshop is only for non-commercial projects, and please credit Larry Jones.

Thanks and look forward to your requests!

Larry Jones

Last edited:

Riazey

Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Larry! Wow your music is amazing I would love to get a song from you! Your music is not too distracting but has catchy tunes!

The game is a cross between a farming game and a pokemon game but with dragons, emphasizing on taming capturing and battling through the main story.

Lets see here... I am tempted to let you run wild, either a day on the farm or battle type/epic music if you want to try your hand at that!

Ideally it would be fantasy themed, but your current soundcloud is filled with wonderful music.

Plueschkatze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Larry made some great music for me in the past, I can only recommend them. =)

Larry Jones

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Larry made some great music for me in the past, I can only recommend them. =)

Hi Larry! Wow your music is amazing I would love to get a song from you! Your music is not too distracting but has catchy tunes!

The game is a cross between a farming game and a pokemon game but with dragons, emphasizing on taming capturing and battling through the main story.

Lets see here... I am tempted to let you run wild, either a day on the farm or battle type/epic music if you want to try your hand at that!

Ideally it would be fantasy themed, but your current soundcloud is filled with wonderful music.
Hey,

Thanks for your request! Would something like this work for a day on the farm?

All the best

Larry Jones

Riazey

Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

Thanks for your request! Would something like this work for a day on the farm?

It does not just work it is INCREDIBLE. I did not expect such quality so quickly, the vibe is perfect and encaptures the exact theme provided. If this song didn't have the complete vibes of a lazy day on a wheat fielded farm I don't know what would. If I could make requests from you over and over again I certainly would do so!

It gives me some serious nostalgia as well, literally just sitting here listening to it for a third round, reimagining my time old harvest moon games on the gamecube! ^-^

If anyone else is looking to get some music, trust me beyond belief this is your guy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadAtticGames