Music Workshop

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Examples: https://soundcloud.com/data-syndrome/sets/rpg-music

So yeah, I'll be doing requests for free songs for a short amount of time.

I've sort've been a stalker on these forums for a while and haven't really participated in the community myself, but I felt like being helpful so here. xD

Anyway,

form for requests:

Code:
Theme: (What's it going to be used for? An epic boss battle? A dark creepy cave? A nice,sparkly forest?)Loop?: (Yes/No)Preferred Length:File Format: (.ogg? .wav? .mp3?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you have any tracks e.g. on Soundcloud that people could listen to in order to have an idea of the sort of music you do?

olivier_d88

The game lover
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I like your music , 1-2 . Did you did what your posted on Souncloud ? If yes , can I dowload those ? Not used with this souncloud systeme , but I'll need to if I want some nice music in my game.

Thanks

Aeternus

Hebitsukaiza
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Strange new world and Desert RPG Theme remind me of Old Runescape =)

Nice job n.n

Litzana

That Crazy Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'd like to request a track from you :)

Theme: An industrious human city, tucked away on the coldest island of the world, and besieged by snow demons.
Loop?: Yes please!
Preferred Length: 2 mins? 2 1/2 at a stretch?
File Format: MP3 please :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arlesrnes