Music

oofermansa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was not sure which thread to put this in what website or application do you use to make your own unique music for y'alls game?

gothsorrowsuffer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
logic pro x. google it and you can probably find a free one. it's so good and easy. i have a reddit post as a cheat sheet as well. been doing this for years so obviously a little better than you would be but yeah making your own music is a great thing.

oofermansa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
logic pro x. google it and you can probably find a free one. it's so good and easy. i have a reddit post as a cheat sheet as well. been doing this for years so obviously a little better than you would be but yeah making your own music is a great thing.

As good of a thing that looks I cant use it due to not having a mac and not being able to afford it. But none the less thank you for helping me and answering me quickly.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this to Useful Development Tools.

If you search this forum, you'll find similar topics where people shared the software they used.

oofermansa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[MOD]I've moved this to Useful Development Tools.[/MOD]
If you search this forum, you'll find similar topics where people shared the software they used.

Thank you but I am still searching for a website to use to make music

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatOneMans