[MV] Actor 3_3 SV Battler

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Benji01, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Benji01

Benji01 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Hi,
    so ... this seems to be something that has been requested quite often.
    I think the actor is ment to be a villain and thats why he doesn't have a sprited SV graphic.
    [​IMG]
    As far as I have seen, some people on the internet have tried to create a SV sprite for him
    with the character generator.
    I tried doing the same and I also tried some pixel and frankenspriting...
    Got it to look like this:
    [​IMG]
    I am really happy with the head, I used the Sci-Fi character thats based of this guy and recolored the hair
    put in the metal instead of the solid snake headband.
    I think the outfit I chose was the closest one I could get when looking through the char generator,
    but it just doesn't fit enough.

So my request is, can anybody make a body for the battler that fits the original 4dir sprite better than what I fabricated here?
    [​IMG]
    I want to use this character in my project, he perfectly fits the trope of "bad-ass good guy".
    And yeah, I couldn't find a battler for him, so I guess it would also something to be added to the "What the RTP is missing" list, after all it seems only his and like the prince SV file are missing. (I saw the princess and the valkyrie somewhere here on the forums.)

2. Benji01

Benji01 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    bump

3. valoodx

valoodx Warper Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    THANKS YOU SO MUCH! you're the best Benji01

4. diqi

diqi Warper Member

First Language:
    chinese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    deleted.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  5. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @diqi Did you make this? If so please add terms of use and credits. If not, please be sure that reposting here is okay with the artist and please state who made it. A link to their site would be best.

6. diqi

diqi Warper Member

First Language:
    chinese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    hi. sorry i am new here. the character was composited using rpg maker mv generator default parts, copied and pasted, and re-color in photo editor. does it still consider as i made this?

7. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @diqi You should probably double-check your generator and what credits you should include, since you've got at least one non-default part in that battler (my fur kilt ;)).

diqi likes this.
  8. diqi

diqi Warper Member

First Language:
    chinese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    hi. thank you hiddenone. you are right. i have checked and find the kilt and the wrist band are not original. the fur kilt is by you. and the wrist band was made by Rhino. since they are not in the generator that's why i didn't see that (i checked my steam generator folder that's why i previously said stuffs i used had to be default). i am sorry. i meant posting the character to say thank you, to all who has been contributing wonderful contents for free, but it ended up to become a series for apology... how awkward... i think i should take it down now. i am sorry...