Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Resource Type: Bust/Body

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: I could have sworn this already existed, but I am looking for a bust for Actor2_2 in the RTP (woman with purple armor). Is there already a place that has busts for the RTP actors? If not, I would like a picture of her full body for bust use (I can crop as needed for specific scenes, but with a full body, I can use her in the menu and title).

Reference Images: RTP Actor 2_2. She has a face, charset, sideview actor, and enemy picture.

Thank you ahead of time.

EDIT: I am using this battler if it helps with making her: http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/MV-Battler42_Actor2-2.html

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Avery those are nice, and I actually found them about an hour ago, but they are basically just face graphics, not quite busts. Thank you, though, I do like them and would want to use them in a later game.

Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Any luck? I'm also looking for busts not resized face graphics.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Dopan, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T
Anyone else ever feel bad about always needing to ask for help on their game..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy