Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Weapon Sheet

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP or similar would be great, but it's really anybody's choice

Description: A handbag that would be swung at the enemy, like, the weapons from Final fantasy Tactics. Although, I think they thrusted with those ones. But yeah, like a handbag that's swung overhead.

Reference Images: See below. (Source is VX RTP)

Thanks for your time. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen anything like this floating around.

Attachments

• aversebag.png
    aversebag.png
    778 bytes · Views: 2

epson777341

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bump.

No takers? If anyone has a suggestion for something else to use instead, I'd also be interested in that.

epson777341

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's perfect. Thanks so much, and sorry for the late reply.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yam655