[MV] Base character sprite all fours

darkspot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
looking for base character sprites walking on all fours, found some kneeling ones and crawling ones, but apparently there's no walking on all fours ones to be found, please help

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need to be more specific than that.
there are alot of 4 dirrecton base.

are you looking for default, tall, mid, fat characters? any link to the kneeling,
crawling etc can be helpfull as well.

there are alot of different 4 dirs character sheet, some for 8 dirs.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wait, you don't want crawling? Does that mean you want them to move like an animal does when on all fours, instead of a human? That's a bit awkward, humans can't actually move like that without some sort of prothstetic to make their arms longer, so getting it to look right might not work well.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you trying to achieve some scary looking character walk like on the grudge?

darkspot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
i'm looking for defaults sprites (male, 4 dirs) here's the kneeling/crawling ones i found:
rVkK9q1.png

a2KgKKP.png

0lxD9W3.png

link to original post

nothing awkward or scary, i guess i'm bad at describing, i just meant crawling on hands and knees (the ones i found were crawling on stomach), basically the pose i'm looking for is something like this (excuse the spectacular MS Paint skills) :
doodle.png

Last edited:

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh I see, I would consider those Sprite poses to be more like dragging then crawling to me.

I don't think I've seen any in that style done in that pose though.

darkspot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nallovint