Broken Owl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
animalcatbrowncrDeeb_zps63cf7074.png

I'm hoping someone would be kind enough to possibly create a sprite sheet for MV based on this wonderful edit by Deebs. I'm looking for the additional behaviors mostly. So the bottom half of the sheet. Sleeping, turning at different angles, the head shaking back and forth.

whtdragon has a color set of MV Cats.
d2Uw9Pn.png

I'm only officially requesting for the additional behavior edits for the Tan and brown variation.(2nd in the bottom row.) However if someone feels up to doing the complete set that would of course be amazing. :kaojoy:

Thank you in advance to anyone who offers.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-> can be used to recolor an image

-> can be used to remove the backround of an img

-> can be used to resize imgs easyly
(but gimp has more features)

if i understand correctly , you want the cats from the first spoiler to get a color change??

-first of all it would be needed to know if edits&reposting them , are allowed on those sprites by the terms of the edits from deebs..
-> and if its allowed you can use the online tools (links above), to remove the green ace backround (mv has empty backround).. and then use the other online tool to change the cats color (i would advice to not use an oppacity of 100 %, in order to keep the details of the sprites)

it could be possible that it would be needed to recolor the cats eyes manually ,because the online tool above will recolor everything, but thats(editing eyes) less work than recoloring everything by handwork

at the end it could be needed to resize the whole sprite img a bit bigger incase the "ace cats" are to small compared to "mv cats", but thats easy work with gimp or any online resize tool..

Last edited:

Ragpuppy87

Broken Owl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-> can be used to recolor an image

-> can be used to remove the backround of an img

-> can be used to resize imgs easyly
(but gimp has more features)

if i understand correctly , you want the cats from the first spoiler to get a color change??

-first of all it would be needed to know if edits are allowed on those sprites by the terms of the edits from deebs
-> and if its allowed you can use the online tools (links above), to remove the green ace backround (mv has empty backround).. and then use the other online tool to change the cats color (i would advice to not use an oppacity of 100 %, in order to keep the details of the sprites)

it could be possible that it would be needed to recolor the cats eyes manually ,because the online tool above will recolor everything, but thats(editing eyes) less work than recoloring everything by handwork

at the end it could be needed to resize the whole sprite img a bit bigger incase the "ace cats" are to small compared to "mv cats", but thats easy work with gimp or any online resize tool..
Thanks for your reply.
I'm actually not looking to recolor the VX cat.
Rather I would like someone to add the additional animations of the VX ace version into the MV version.

Edit: whtdragons terms allow for edits as well.

As for resizing the VX version to 48 by 48 for MV the results are rather too blurry.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your reply.
I'm actually not looking to recolor the VX cat.
Rather I would like someone to add the additional animations of the VX ace version into the MV version.
ok i missunderstood,.. in that case thats a lot more work because it will require to frankensprite like a demigod or redraw everything by hand..
(and both solutions are to time consuming, atleast for me,..sry. I would probably take the frankensprite solution because i am not good in drawing)

sry i guess my posts were not really helpfull in that case

Ragpuppy87

Broken Owl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok i missunderstood,.. in that case thats a lot more work because it will require to frankensprite like a demigod or redraw everything by hand..
(and both solutions are to time consuming, atleast for me,..sry. I would probably take the frankensprite solution because i am not good in drawing)

sry i guess my posts were not really helpfull in that case
No need to apologize.
Thanks for taking the time to reply with what you thought was a solution.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:
The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekonix