MV Char Generator Clothe Names

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
What are the default names of the images 23 for male , 26 for female? I am making a game where gender and job class are important. I cant seem to figure out the class these default images want to portray. Thank you.
I'd like to ask too where can i find more sprites for weapons.. I have 5 roles in my game - melee, range, magic, support, tank. Like the character map sprites walk carrying their weapon on their back

Last edited:

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Re: your second question, I know whtdragon has a bunch.

Edit: I didn't see you meant for walking sprites (unless you also just edited that for clarity haha). I know I have a katana generator part from somewhere. There's a master list of categorized generator parts somewhere out there for MV, possibly by Avery.

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They may not have been designed to represent some sort of specific class, they're just...clothing. Like, male 23 looks to me like it's just a vest over clothes. Similarly, female 26 is a regular dress.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!
My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merodu