MV Character generator recource for front-view sprites?

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Mykeje, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Mykeje

Mykeje Villager Member

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello.
    I own RPG Maker MV, which is based on side-view battles. The problem is sv sprites creatable using character creator are too much tiny and they just don't match the included battle backgrounds.
    So I always use front-view battle system, which I however like more, but I've created some characters using character creator and I need battler sprites for them. I don't want to ask anybody to draw specific battlers for them, because I may meet the same problem in future.
    So, I would like to know if there is an official or non-official character creator elements resource for making front view battlers. Of course, I am not searching a free resource.
    Thank you in advance.

2. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

There's not anything official, no. Normally you'll just get monsters from that point of view, so there aren't as many people resources for it. I'm not personally aware of a fan created generator like that, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. You might have an easier time finding one for making D&D characters or similar, not made specifically for MV. It won't be a 1:1 match of the sprite, but that's not always a big deal.

3. Mykeje

Mykeje Villager Member

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you.
    I made boss characters using generator, that's why I am searching a recource like this.
    Sorry, I thought reacource request was the wrong place because I thought people here ask requests, not if they exist.
    I thought something like this probably would not exist. However, I can use SV: I wanted to know if something like that exist because I like front view, but such a resource is not strictly necessary to me.
    Thank you again.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019