Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I wanted to make it that when the player chooses to look at a character's stats (HP, equipment, EXP til next level, etc.)

And the character's artwork is displayed off to one side of the screen while stats are on the other side, is there a script for this?

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shapeshifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Lyseth My Downfall FES remake uses both Yanfly's and Mog plugins simultaneously, although the only Mog ones I use are solely for the HUD layouts for menus and in battle. All my technical-based plugins are Yanfly's. The only conflict between the two will be between Mog's menu plugins and any of Yanfly's plugins that change the layout of the equip, status, item, and skill menus- Yanfly's menus style changing plugins for party formation, save menu, and options menus will not clash with Mob's menu plugins. (Well, the save one is iffy if you decide to use Mog's Scene File plugin over Yanfly's Save Core one- Scene File by Mog is here: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-scene-file/)

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lyseth My Downfall FES remake uses both Yanfly's and Mog plugins simultaneously, although the only Mog ones I use are solely for the HUD layouts for menus and in battle. All my technical-based plugins are Yanfly's. The only conflict between the two will be between Mog's menu plugins and any of Yanfly's plugins that change the layout of the equip, status, item, and skill menus- Yanfly's menus style changing plugins for party formation, save menu, and options menus will not clash with Mob's menu plugins. (Well, the save one is iffy if you decide to use Mog's Scene File plugin over Yanfly's Save Core one- Scene File by Mog is here: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-scene-file/)

Will the entire mog system put together work with the animated SV enemies by yanfly? That's like the only plugin I would still wanna use

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Lyseth Yes, Yanfly's Animated SV Enemies works with Mog's plugins.

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lyseth Yes, Yanfly's Animated SV Enemies works with Mog's plugins.

The game seems to screw up with the animated SV enemies, the player's side stops getting turns and the enemies keep attacking.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Lyseth Are Yanfly's plugins in the right order and above Mog's in the plugin manager?

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lyseth Are Yanfly's plugins in the right order and above Mog's in the plugin manager?

I rearragned after reading this, however, now when the enemies spawn the screen gets spammed up with the sprite sheets of the SV sprite I wanted to use.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Lyseth Just checked my project again, and I am not having that error- you must have a non-Yanfly and non-Moghunter plugin that is causing it.

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lyseth Just checked my project again, and I am not having that error- you must have a non-Yanfly and non-Moghunter plugin that is causing it.

Actually I copy-pasted the mog master project, and put in the YEP stuff on the very top in plugin management, so as far as I know, there are no other plugins aside from mog and YEP, may I see how you set your plugins up?

Last edited:

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Lyseth Wait, you only have Battle Engine Core and SV Animated Enemies? There is your problem- you need Yanfly's Core Engine for Battle Engine Core and SV Animated Enemies to work properly. All the others are just for various features my project uses. For SV enemies, all you need is Core Engine, Battle Engine Core, and SV Animated Enemies.

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lyseth Wait, you only have Battle Engine Core and SV Animated Enemies? There is your problem- you need Yanfly's Core Engine for Battle Engine Core and SV Animated Enemies to work properly. All the others are just for various features my project uses. For SV enemies, all you need is Core Engine, Battle Engine Core, and SV Animated Enemies.

It's still doing it.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Lyseth Sorry, I've helped you as much as I can then. Maybe delete all of Mog's plugins that you definitely won't be using? If that doesn't work, either you might have to find an alternative or one of your plugins may be damaged. I honestly don't know at this point.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackYonder