MV Child Generator Parts!

Miraje

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Somehow I missed when these first came out. Really excited to get to use these and *actually* have more than just 2 child face sets.
@Miraje You need to download the .rar file and extract the pieces into the proper generator folder in your RPG Maker game. Alternatively, there is a separate "Extended Generator" on the forums which you can use if you're interested in using a lot of different resources all mixed together.
I think these pieces *should* work if you put them in the "Kid" section of the generator (if you've got the updated RMMV which has the Kid generator section) but I haven't yet played around with that.
thank's a lot ! ^^

AfterTheRain

Le Noob that tries to be Pro
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome!! I don't mind the big forehead. It kind of added a little bit of realistic aspect to it. but the neck is totaly bothering me though..
BUT set that aside GOOD JOB hope you never change and keep doing what you love to do :thumbsup-right::thumbsup-right:

ShellFlare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As of 1.5 there is a kids generator. will you be redoing your kids generator parts to be able to work on the kids generator tab?

yintank

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greate job! and thx for sharing them.
Sorry to ask this question here : How do I use them. kinda new to rpg maker . I downloaded the rar file and put all those png in different folders in the generator folder, but nothing appears in the actual generator, I still get one little girl in the generator stand alone. How can i make use of those gen parts.

Miraje

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello

So here am I after months and still didn’t figure out how this generator work (it seems I’m very dumb but to be fair I didn’t use it that time XD). So after downloading and extracting all pieces they don’t appear in the generator. They should all be in the right folder and I did reinstall the rpg maker a second time to be sure.
anyone can help please?

Tristen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello

So here am I after months and still didn’t figure out how this generator work (it seems I’m very dumb but to be fair I didn’t use it that time XD). So after downloading and extracting all pieces they don’t appear in the generator. They should all be in the right folder and I did reinstall the rpg maker a second time to be sure.
anyone can help please?
I found no video so I solved it my self, its not hard actually like in the kids generator folder you can put them there but you need to replace the x in the title of each resource name........so it can go 00 01 02 03 04 ect while in the folder you see x x1 x2 x3 x4 ect
basically your giving it a spot
you have to do this for both the icon and the resource and make sure they match
some part have multiple parts for the same thing, aka c1 c2 c3 ect in that case you replace x with the same number so x01_c1 and x01_c2 in this set there's 1 or 2 eyes that do that and 1 or 2 mouths as well that do that

Hope you understand..........
If not and you need more help you can contact me and i'll send you the information in images or something
Since I don't really use this site..............
My kik is Tristen5099
my gamejolt is Tristen5
My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/tristen50/

Cobax93

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
i wanted my child character to wear armor, like a paladin or a knight

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if that question has been already answered, but the parts are compatible with the kid generator from the Season Pass?

FadeyWadey

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, I have been looking for child generator parts, they look awesome

Neuralsplyce

<error: witty or funny saying not found.>
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found no video so I solved it my self, its not hard actually like in the kids generator folder you can put them there but you need to replace the x in the title of each resource name........so it can go 00 01 02 03 04 ect while in the folder you see x x1 x2 x3 x4 ect
basically your giving it a spot
you have to do this for both the icon and the resource and make sure they match
some part have multiple parts for the same thing, aka c1 c2 c3 ect in that case you replace x with the same number so x01_c1 and x01_c2 in this set there's 1 or 2 eyes that do that and 1 or 2 mouths as well that do that

To avoid all this effort, and potential mistakes, I use Schlangan's Extended Character Generator. It's an external utility for Windows. The import feature automagically handles renaming files to avoid conflicts. I've imported dozens of generator parts. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...a-0-08a-update-on-the-24th-august-2017.56569/[/QUOTE]

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I click on your banner to go to your tears for all parts, it brings me to the facial marks instead.
Do you have the right link for me? I would be very thankful. :) Specially if it is as good as the childs parts.

Edit: Found it, and love the tears part. But the link in your signature is off, though.

Last edited:

Aoifematcha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much! Your doing GREAT!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've downloaded the file. Where do I put it?

lax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question how can i install this?? i mean where to put it. I try putting it to C:\Program Files (x86)\KADOKAWA\RPGMV\Generator\Face\Kid but nothing happen help pls

Last edited:

Shinma

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you put them into their respective folders? There is a message from hiddenone right above yours that links to a thread with instructions if needed. If you still need assistance let us know.

lax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh thank I'll try to find the link

Gumbag

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Help me, I went to put the images in the right folders, but in the generator nothing appeared and also must be missing some sprites of walking and fighting, helps me to fix.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson