Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Gumbag I have removed the Portuguese from your post as this is an English language site and all public posts and Updates must be in English and only in English. You can, of course, use any language you like in a private message.

marikat566

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
where the files are passed
hello, first of all I appreciate your effort on this mod for the marker .. but where the archives are copied please
need help! :,v

Gumbag

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're missing clothes. Do you have to get the men's and women's clothes?

Irineu111

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Pt-br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Game Makers!

Lately I've been finding the selection of children in MV rather lack luster.

I decided to attempt to make some generator parts for children!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTE: These generator parts are set lower than the ones they are based on. Some generator parts will not be

compatible and seem displaced (Facial Markings, Glasses, Earnings, and More). Hair and some Parts that show on/near hair are

100% Fine. Also to maintain the look of a child I highly recommend using the second head type for males (with the pointed chin)

and for female the child head included. Please note that while the Face Graphics made will look like children. All Sprites will remain

the standard size.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Terms of Service: Since these are parts edited from original MV parts you will need a legal copy in order to use these.

Usage: 100% Free for Personal and Commercial Use.

Credits: TheMarbleFox & Kadokawa

Download: View attachment 29667

Now lets get to the good stuff!

View attachment 29642

View attachment 29665

What's Available?

x7 New Eyes (x4 Male , x3 Female)

x3 New Eyebrows (Unisex)

x1 New Noses (Unisex)

x4 New Mouths (Unisex)

x2 New Ears (Unisex)

x1 New Glasses (Unisex)

x1 New Head (Female)

Coming Soon?

More Eyes!

More Mouths!

More Glasses!

Facial Marks!

In order to prevent confusion while in the generator I labeled all the parts with "CHILD" over them. Like So.

Lets see what they look like in the generator!

Male:

View attachment 29660

*One thing I have noticed is that the Male Default body has a thick neck and it can look.......awkward with some clothing.

As stated before using any face type other than the second, for boys will look extremely weird......

Like so.......

View attachment 29662

Female:

View attachment 29663

* (I love the way these came out!) If you use another face other than the child face i provided for the females it will again look......awkward.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this little add on to the generator, and may it add variety to your games!

**I'll be adding more to this post such as more eyes, glasses, facial marks and more! Keep your eyes out!**

TheMarbleFox~~
how I apply it because the generator doesn't recognize

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson