MV comes with Japanese Character Generator Expansion 1~3?

cchmaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just bought MV and some DLCs last week. Haven't had time to exam every piece of them yet.

I bought Japanese Character Generator Expansion 1~3, and after installing everything, I found those parts are already in generator's directory. Does it mean that MV comes with these parts already?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
No, MV didn't come with those. Steam autoinstalls any generator DLC you buy.

cchmaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah, I see. That's convenient. Thank you so much, Slimmmeiske2.
BTW, I saw a Modern_Generator folder. It contains some parts inside, but not auto-installed. Are those also default to MV?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there are a number of freebies that have been released over time, and those were given part of the DLC folder automatically. however they can't be installed automatically for a number of different reasons.

edit: ninja'd

cchmaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I see. Thank you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.
A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS