Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've had this problem with my last project & now with this one. If I work on the database long enough & try to switch category tabs or try to push OK to close it out, the windows turns white & becomes unresponsive & crashes. I've learned to save often but this is annoying as hell! For the record, my OS is Windows 7. Here's the error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: RPGMV.exe
Application Version: 1.6.1.0
Application Timestamp: 5bb727a8
Fault Module Name: Qt5Quick.dll
Fault Module Version: 5.4.2.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 556a6ceb
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000f9333
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how long is "long enough"? Are you talking about minutes or hours or what?
do you have any other program installed that uses the Qt framework?
do you use the steam or standalone version?
have you tried reinstalling the editor?

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The amount of time varies, seems like its the amount of entries I enter, but it might be a combination of both. As for other programs, I doubt it. The only other programs I run is GIMP, Notepad/++ & Firefox with a YT tab. My RPG Maker is the standalone version. The last time I had this problem, you suggested to move it from my flash drive to my main HD. Now the problem still persists.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The amount of time varies,
then please give examples of that time in absolute numbers, shortest and longest. I didn't ask that for fun, I asked because it will help locating the cause - some effects cannot happen if the time is too short, and other effects also tend to happen only on very long times.

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I didn't keep track of how long before it happens so I don't have any examples to give. Maybe next time I start to work on it I'll run a timer & keep working on it until it happens again. If I do multiple examples of this, the times might still vary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikeymastermind