MV Damage POP UP issues

Aurom2014

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Grettings, I'm having some issues with MV damage pop up, I was testing out my game so far, and found that "pop ups" in the first two sideview actors were kinda bug..

TOP Actor gets its "pop ups" behind him
2nd Actor (from top to bottom) gets its pop ups behind him and blurry, like it were trying to appear in front, but it couldnt

Im using yanfly plug ins (core, battle engine), also tried some others DMG POP UP plugins and end up the same...

Any ideas? thx in advice

Attachments

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would help if we knew what version of MV you were using. I've seen several plugins that do that myself, so knowing which plugins you're trying to use would help too. Olivia, Moghunter, SRD, VE, and I'm willing to bet there are more damage popups out there too.

(edit: it sounds like another plugin may be conflicting here though, since you said you tried more than one.)

Aurom2014

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
It would help if we knew what version of MV you were using. I've seen several plugins that do that myself, so knowing which plugins you're trying to use would help too. Olivia, Moghunter, SRD, VE, and I'm willing to bet there are more damage popups out there too.
MV Version is 1.6.2

Yanfly Core Engine and Battle Engine, for POP UP plugins i got none at the time, since I usd LGP better DMG Pop up plug-in, and still got the same result... numbers showing behind the first 2 actors

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, hopefully someone else can come in and help. I version locked my copy of MV to 1.5.2 until I finish a couple of projects.

Also, some plugins aren't compatible with the newest versions of MV. This is why I locked my version, since nothing is worse than being halfway through something and then the tools being used get shuffled about.

Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump
Having same issue, wondering if someone can answer this topic,

Last edited:

Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.
image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousx