MV Demo Resources

meribiaa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I originally downloaded the MV demo a couple days ago, but since it's gone on sale (yay!) I swooped in and purchased it. I've been reading some threads that mention extra resources...

Did the demo come with everything, or do I need to download and sort out extra packs? I purchased Ace at the same time (for the license) and it's difficult to tell the folders apart and I'd rather not bother if I don't have to.

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmmm, I guess you have some DLCs with the original rpg maker, so you just need to download them and add to your project

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My MV order has several downloads. The extra resources are in one of those. So you'll need to check your purchase history on the store, and download all the files.

meribiaa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I should be excited, but I just feel tired lol Already so many downloads and fiddling with folders! I'll take a look into it tomorrow. Thanks for your replies!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know how you feel :) I go through it every time I change PCs or reformat. Or lose hard drives (which happens more often than changing PCs and reformatting).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik