belatucadrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm very bad at editing, and I'd like to have a downed sprite for two characters, that are different from the default one in the generator.

Resource Type: Damaged Character

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: Any downed position will do. The only condition is that they are laying on their back (it feels weird to see someone being hit in the face and falling forwards)

Reference Images: req2.pngreq1.png

Thank you :kaojoy:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I actually have a very beginner friendly tutorial for that, maybe that is the right time to up your edits skills a little :)

belatucadrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I already tried to do it myself. In another downed sprite request you also suggested this tutorial, but the truth is I'm very bad at this, and my downed character looks like he's dancing, not damaged :kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Something might be coming...
Hallo.png
A new day for creating :)
2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guy_Rocketram