belatucadrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm very bad at editing, and I'd like to have a downed sprite for two characters, that are different from the default one in the generator.

Resource Type: Damaged Character

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: Any downed position will do. The only condition is that they are laying on their back (it feels weird to see someone being hit in the face and falling forwards)

Reference Images: req2.pngreq1.png

Thank you :kaojoy:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I actually have a very beginner friendly tutorial for that, maybe that is the right time to up your edits skills a little :)

belatucadrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I already tried to do it myself. In another downed sprite request you also suggested this tutorial, but the truth is I'm very bad at this, and my downed character looks like he's dancing, not damaged :kaocry:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A certain person better sell his stock while he still can, because it looks like it's going to take an unrecoverable nose dive.
7 years of trying to plan this project... and it got an official plotline today. 7 years. I really just have no concept of order huh GHJGSJHGVGHASFH.
Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otwm