[MV] Dragon Actor Battle Sprite

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm planning to set up a transformation ability in my game, where the char can turn into a dragon, more specifically this dragon from the RTP:

And thus I need a battler sprite for this. You will of course get full credit for it.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is very unlikely to happen, a lot of people asked for this and a high quality set of that would be in the 3 digit area if commissioned (which gives you a rough idea of the hours and skill needed)

You can try to find a plugin that let's you use sprites instead of SV Battlers and use my full direction sprite of it:
Alternate you could try to edit my sideview battler onto a SV sheet (reminder that I don't allow sharing edits of my resources) or, to be honest, start saving money. Not wanna be a bummer, but I've seen that exact request at least 3 times here and it was never fulfilled for that reason.

Last edited:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay I finished a (Working) full sheet but like I said, it's not perfect. I wasn't really able to develop a varity of different poses for the SV Sheet. I did my best but hopefully someone who has a lot more experience with this will give it a try.

RTP Dragon SV Battler.png

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr