MV Dragon Sprite Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey I started work on this sprite and I just don't have time to finish it! If anyone can do it for me, I would be grateful! You would get credit (of course) and I just don't have time to finish and animate it. Any help would be appreciated!!

Dragon_1.png

I made it for MV so... Someone help!! (It's the VX Ace Dragon in MV size). I drew it myself but now I have to go work a 18 hour shift. Thanks guys. Hopefully someone can help me complete this! 

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't have enough confidence in myself to be able to tackle a project like this, but I must say I love the look of this little guy. He's adorable!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey everyone I actually completed this on my own. But thanks anyway. Appreciate any consideration you might have given!

*Moderators can close this.* 

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.
Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KirbDog