djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, someone asked this earlier, but the answer was not exactly satisfactory.  In Ace, if you needed to do one step in an animation, you would just do a script call in a move route and type in @pattern = 0/1/2/etc. to be able to get the exact step animation you'd want.  Now, I tried @pattern in MV and it gave me the finger.  I tried doing Game_CharacterBase._pattern and Game_Character.pattern and it didn't error out, but it just didn't work.  No animation.  So, for those that have delved deeper into the code base than I can (at this time), any thoughts on this and what the potential solution would be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voxie