MV - FSM Snowified

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by KailiaSweetleaf, Jul 11, 2019.

1. KailiaSweetleaf

KailiaSweetleaf Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I been searching high and low and sadly I just can't seem to find any conversions of town of beginnings for snow covered looks. And my game does have snow regions. Not looking for the entire set to be made with snow, but just certain tiles I can substitute into the RTP snow terrain alongside one of Maru's tiles. The tiles I'd like to get snowified are in this picture:

[​IMG]

So basically the wood roof, the well, chopping block and 1 tree. The rest of the RTP stuff would blend quite well in the game I am finding.

2. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just want to leave a reminder that any edits of paid packs can't be shared in this thread, since it would go against the eula. Though if someone creates snow that can be overlayed on these pieces and doesn't include the tiles themselves, then I think it should be okay.

3. KailiaSweetleaf

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    snow overlay would be the most ideal then I can easily put the overlays on myself.

4. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    It is not excatly what you need, but there are actually some offical FSM snow freebies that might help you out ;3
    http://refmap-l.blog.jp/
    Given that there are many updates lately, there should be more soonish.

5. M.I.A.

M.I.A. Goofball Extraordinaire Veteran

First Language:
    English
    @hiddenone , technical Q..

If another person who also owns the FSM DLC pack edits snow on those pieces, they could legitimately send them directly to the requester, because they both own the pack.. but neither individual can post the edits. Is that correct?

6. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @M.I.A. As far as I understand it, that's correct. But making brand new snow overlays and then sharing them in the thread would be helpful to more people, I think.

M.I.A. likes this.
  7. KailiaSweetleaf

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow I had no idea that site even existed. But sadly none of the parts are what I was looking for, as the snow roof is the matching one for the special green one for that set. But I will definitely be keeping a close eye on that site for sure.