MV - FSM Snowified

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I been searching high and low and sadly I just can't seem to find any conversions of town of beginnings for snow covered looks. And my game does have snow regions. Not looking for the entire set to be made with snow, but just certain tiles I can substitute into the RTP snow terrain alongside one of Maru's tiles. The tiles I'd like to get snowified are in this picture:

So basically the wood roof, the well, chopping block and 1 tree. The rest of the RTP stuff would blend quite well in the game I am finding.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just want to leave a reminder that any edits of paid packs can't be shared in this thread, since it would go against the eula. Though if someone creates snow that can be overlayed on these pieces and doesn't include the tiles themselves, then I think it should be okay.

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
snow overlay would be the most ideal then I can easily put the overlays on myself.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It is not excatly what you need, but there are actually some offical FSM snow freebies that might help you out ;3
http://refmap-l.blog.jp/
Given that there are many updates lately, there should be more soonish.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@hiddenone , technical Q..

If another person who also owns the FSM DLC pack edits snow on those pieces, they could legitimately send them directly to the requester, because they both own the pack.. but neither individual can post the edits. Is that correct?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@M.I.A. As far as I understand it, that's correct. But making brand new snow overlays and then sharing them in the thread would be helpful to more people, I think.

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is not excatly what you need, but there are actually some offical FSM snow freebies that might help you out ;3
http://refmap-l.blog.jp/
Given that there are many updates lately, there should be more soonish.
Wow I had no idea that site even existed. But sadly none of the parts are what I was looking for, as the snow roof is the matching one for the special green one for that set. But I will definitely be keeping a close eye on that site for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki