MV games on iOS?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Geoff Moore, Feb 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore Composer for Hire Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I wanted to check out some MV games on the iOS app store, is there a list anywhere? If not we could have one in this thread. Any suggestions would be welcome, thanks!

mlogan likes this.
  2. terrorchan

terrorchan Literally a Gloop Veteran

First Language:
    English
    There might not be. It can take a while for games to get approved and for people to develop a game good enough to where they feel it's worth paying 100$ to get put on the App Store. It has a more rigorous process than Android. but soon there probably will be some on there. If I'm wrong someone let me know I hope I am >.<

3. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore Composer for Hire Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm sure there aren't many yet, but I bet someone's got something up there by now. Even if there's just a test project or a demo or something I'd be interested to take a look. :)

Susan likes this.
  4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The problem with the ideas of demos on the iOS store is that to put up anything there, you'll have to pay said 100$ for a developer's licence. Small independent game developers won't put up with that cash until they are basically ready to sell their game and can see that they'll get that money back through sales in a reasonable time. Then they might decide to place a free demo there, but not before they're ready to get the program they can sell there as well.

5. Emanzi

Emanzi Ekamu Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018