MV Generator Parts Clothing and Accessories

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I was wondering if someone could make the clothing and accessories from people3 and actor3 that are circled in red as generator parts for both the sprites and faces please.

People3.png

Actor3.png

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Bump. I'm hoping someone can make this. It's been more than a week since my first post. I would like to be able to make nobility and royalty characters. So I was wondering if someone could make MV generator parts from these sprites. I would just need the clothing, accessories, and face image. By face image I mean if i chose the outfit and accessory it will appear on the face.

Royalty.png

Last edited by a moderator:

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Bump. Can someone use these 4 sprites to make parts for the generator. I'd like to make nobility/royalty characters. I'd like the clothing, accessories (tiaras/crowns/circlet), and face image (meaning if I pick that outfit or accessory it shows up on the face).

Royalty.png

Slashman177

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
I am also looking for them, it seems they are the only ones missing from the default sprites, I wish I could help, but I have no clue how to make it, sorry :( I will wait here with you :)

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Bump. It's been almost a month since my first post. I'm still hoping someone will make them.

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can try, but no promises. I am not a big fan of making 54 variations for the same thing.

Edit: Decided to have a go at it before dinner

Attempt #1:

f7OLSjY.jpg

Excuse the lack of beard and crown, those are not in the priority list at the moment.

Going to fix the jagged edge on the cloak in a bit.

B9sgFDt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That looks cool! Thanks. XD you don't have to worry about the beard or the hair on the characters. I'm just looking for the clothing, accessories of those characters (crown and tiaras) and if possible the face image(like if you click the accessories or clothing it shows up on the face). Again Thanks

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That does look like the crown for the king outfit. Thanks Minoru Leonardo letting me know that someone already made the kings crown. Now I just have to patiently wait for the other outfits and accessories to be made.

emkat93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Bump. I'm still waiting for for the clothes, accessories, and face image to be made. I know it'll take time but I don't want this request to be forgotten.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicxith