Unconnected42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,
I need to create people with the character generator that look more or less sickly. I wanted to at least put some bags under their eyes, but despite the huge amount of generator parts available here (and I deeply thank all the people that made them !) I did not manage to find anything that looked close enough. If there is someone who know if such a resource exists and where to find it, that would be deeply appreciated ! (and of course if anyone actually made it, that would be even more appreciated)

Resource Type: Generator parts/Facial mark (?)

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: I would need a generator part that would most probably fall under the "Facial mark" category, and that would make people look sick. I was mostly thinking about something looking like dark circles / bags under the eyes. I would need at least the parts for Face, Walk and Damage sprites, the SV Battler parts are not needed.

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Have you checked out the kitchen sink pack by @hiddenone ? There are a lot of generator resources available in the file, but not all of them are shown in sample on hiddenone's page. The file is under the Generator Parts tab, at the bottom of the list is a link to the updated zip file with all the parts.

There are definitely dark circle facial marks, as well as a handful of other facial markings that may suit your needs! Hope this helps, good luck!

Unconnected42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Thanks for your (fast) answer.
There are some dark circles facial marks in HIddenone's stuff, however from what I see they are rather for black eyes that you get after getting beaten up. And there is one distinct for each eye.
I know there are other dark circles out there, btw (actually I already got them in my generator I think), but they surround the eyes totally and are rather for making characters look evil and not sickly.
What I am looking for is rather dark circles that are just under the eyes (and both of them) !
(however: I knew about hiddenone's resources, but I had not really updated them in a while; these black eyes are certainly going to be useful one day)

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you want facial marks, you may want to check the July 2018 ReStaff. whtdragon and I worked on a lot of pieces including some makeup options that could work as dark circles. There are a few sick face options too, though they're more 'infection' than 'tired'.

Unconnected42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
If you want facial marks, you may want to check the July 2018 ReStaff. whtdragon and I worked on a lot of pieces including some makeup options that could work as dark circles. There are a few sick face options too, though they're more 'infection' than 'tired'.
Thanks for your answer!
Well, I feel dumb because I already had ReStaff july 2018 lost somewhere on my disk and had not checked it... Actually there is really a lot of facial marks that may do the job. And the 'infection' stuff you are talking about seems really nice too!
(by the way, I use the opportunity to thank you for all of your work until now, since I am using a lot of your resources inside my current project)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobitydb