Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: generator parts

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV generator

Description: Okay, so the real deal is I want to make some dwarf sprites and portraits. The portraits are not a problem as I can use the Male tab on the generator. I had the thought of using the Kid tab to make some dwarf bodies. However, there are no beards or big noses for Kids. I thought maybe someone else had tackled this, or knows how to do it fairly easily. Thank you!
In case it matters, I have the kids add-on parts. That probably only matters for file names, though.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use the extended generator to help you. it will allow you to mix and match different parts from different templates and adjust pieces. You will want to do male face parts, and then do a kid counterpart for TV and SV (TVD can be either kid or adult for most parts). I will warn you. The beard templates for adults will have to be manually adjusted on the TV and SV sheets. I recommend creating the dwarf body first, then exporting different files that have the beard only. The reason it will need to be manaly is because the kids' different proportions cause the spacing to be odd. On the first 3 columns, each row can be moved together and it will look right. The 4th column needs each piece moved independently. In the 5th and 6th column you can move each row together. And in the last 3 columns, you can move the first row as one unit, the second row will need each beard moved independantly, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th columns can be moved as one collective unit, and the 6th row can be moved as 1 unit.

pawsplay

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If I'm editing this by hand, I can just make adult sprites and move their heads. I was hoping to avoid doing that for every head on every panel of every graphic. My skills at making my own resources are not great, I am not a visual artist.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, but you will need to edit more pixels that way.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r042896