[MV] Inner ship stuff (tile/items)

Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hello there!:kaopride:

So I just finished assembling Avery's ship in one of my maps, but it looks a bit empty and I wouldn't like to use the default RTP objects. I'm looking for things you'd find inside a ship: Boxes, liqueur, ropes, maps, cannons, and things like that.

I'm not asking for anyone to make it, but to help me find a tileset with such objects. I have tried searching in the forum but haven't found anything. I'm sure there should be someone out there who has already done it, (I hope) :rswt

Could be just anything (including recolors) but the rtp P:

Thank you very much :D

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this for MV, VX/Ace?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's because there isn't likely a single tileset to meet your needs. You will need to look through posted resources and compile a set yourself.

I know there is an MV Tavern set that may have barrels and such, but yeah, you really will just have to do some searching to find what you need.

Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Is this for MV, VX/Ace?
MV my friend, sorry for not being specific, I thought the "MV" in the title would be enough:aswt:

That's because there isn't likely a single tileset to meet your needs. You will need to look through posted resources and compile a set yourself.

I know there is an MV Tavern set that may have barrels and such, but yeah, you really will just have to do some searching to find what you need.

Yeah, As I said it doesn't have to be a whole tileset, It would be enough with a couple of sets or individual sprites. I'll keep searching then. Is that MV Tavern a product or something?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diskidd