[MV] Is there a summoner/pokemon plugin where the main character can’t enter a fight but can summon creatures he acquired to fight for him ?

Baigga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone,
I tried to explain it the best way possible in the title, I am looking for a plugin or a script that allows the player to be like a « summoner », he can captures some ennemies (and maybe see them in like a special book, like a pokedex ?) and then summons the monsters he captured in fight. Are you aware of anything than can do something like that ?

Thanks and have a great day !

Baigga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow that’s exactly what I needed, thanks a lot ! One last thing is do you have any idea how to do a kinda « Pokedex » thing ?
It’s just bonus now, the script you gave me is perfect !

DragomanPl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

It's the first one I found. Just look for a monster book or bestiary book if you want something different

Baigga

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will search a bit, thanks a lot for your help that’s really really useful for me !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gragma