RMMV MV Items Drop on Maps

jasonzeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys,

I'm using Mog Hunters Chrono Engine on MV and I'm interested in making items drop from enemies and objects.

I want it to be random, so when the player destroys an enemy or an object, nothing may drop, gold may drop or an item may drop. I also don't want it to be automatically picked up, I want it to drop to the ground, so the player can decide whether or not to pick it up.

Any ideas on how I could accomplish this?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to JS/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I haven't used the Chrono Engine before, so it's possible you may need another plugin to get that effect.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no plugin for that (for now), but you can make that with Galv's Event Spawner and common events.

jasonzeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey fizzly,

Good call, I'll give that a try today, any idea how using that script I could make it sometimes trigger and sometimes not? Would that be a common events thing?

jasonzeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've solved this, it can be closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hushino