RMMV MV Items Drop on Maps

jasonzeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys,

I'm using Mog Hunters Chrono Engine on MV and I'm interested in making items drop from enemies and objects.

I want it to be random, so when the player destroys an enemy or an object, nothing may drop, gold may drop or an item may drop. I also don't want it to be automatically picked up, I want it to drop to the ground, so the player can decide whether or not to pick it up.

Any ideas on how I could accomplish this?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to JS/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I haven't used the Chrono Engine before, so it's possible you may need another plugin to get that effect.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no plugin for that (for now), but you can make that with Galv's Event Spawner and common events.

jasonzeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey fizzly,

Good call, I'll give that a try today, any idea how using that script I could make it sometimes trigger and sometimes not? Would that be a common events thing?

jasonzeno

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've solved this, it can be closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akasheee