[MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I posted this in the RMMV forums and Eliaquim said it would be easier with a plugin so here I am, requesting one!

In the game I'm currently working on there are no battles, only competitions that involve each parameter. I've also changed the parameters to as follows:

Attack is now Speed
Defense is now Power
M.Attack is now Dig
M.Defense is now Jump
Agility is now Beauty

Actors also don't have overall levels, but rather individual levels for each parameter. In this game there are competitions based on each parameter type such as Races for Speed as well as Strength Competitions for Power. When an actor wins a competition I'd like them to gain a point towards a parameter. Once they get enough points, I'd like them to level up just that parameter and thus it becomes higher

I’ve searched far and wide for a plugin that does this but the closest I’ve found is Galv’s Manual Level Up but that still uses a overall level for the actors rather than a level for each parameter.

All help is hugely appreciated!

Astfgl66

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
This hardly seems like it'd need a plugin, can't you just not use the level system and use the parameter increase event command ?

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This hardly seems like it'd need a plugin, can't you just not use the level system and use the parameter increase event command ?
Sort of. I can easily not use the level system at all, but the parameters of each Actor would ideally have their own level and EXP.

For example let's say an Actor has Lvl 2 Speed and Lvl 3 Power. When the Actor does a Race, they get one exp point towards their Speed stat. Then they do a Strength Competition and get one exp point towards their Power stat. Then let’s say after X points towards the Speed stat it levels up their Speed and it goes from 30 to 40. However, their Power stat still needs more exp points from Strength Competitions before it can level up.

Hopefully that helps and doesn't make it more confusing.

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This could be accomplish by having a 3 variables, one that counts up to the value of the second and every time it reach that amount, you reset it and give the actor plus 1 whatever stat and multiple the second variable with the third. (example:var1=0, var2=100, var3=1.2).

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This could be accomplish by having a 3 variables, one that counts up to the value of the second and every time it reach that amount, you reset it and give the actor plus 1 whatever stat and multiple the second variable with the third. (example:var1=0, var2=100, var3=1.2).
Right but then I need this for every actor that's in the game because they will all need unique stats and will all be at different stat levels. I know this starts going into objects and arrays which is territory I'm not super comfortable in, but was told a plug-in could be created that does this.

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Right but then I need this for every actor that's in the game because they will all need unique stats and will all be at different stat levels. I know this starts going into objects and arrays which is territory I'm not super comfortable in, but was told a plug-in could be created that does this.
you don't need to give every actor their own variable, you can just reuse the var only to the actors that the player can interact with and just approximate the gains of the other actors and increase their stats by hand, after the player goes through the phases of the game, meaning that you tie the growth level of the sideactors with the main actors multiplied with a value representing the players play time.

With programing you can use any function to program everything, but after a certain point it is to insufficient to continue wasting your time doing something for 10 years and not having to learn any thing new, when you can spend 1 year learning and then do the thing in 6 months.

With that said, i have no idea what plugin could help you, i have no idea about rpgmaker plugins.

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you don't need to give every actor their own variable, you can just reuse the var only to the actors that the player can interact with and just approximate the gains of the other actors and increase their stats by hand, after the player goes through the phases of the game, meaning that you tie the growth level of the sideactors with the main actors multiplied with a value representing the players play time.

With programing you can use any function to program everything, but after a certain point it is to insufficient to continue wasting your time doing something for 10 years and not having to learn any thing new, when you can spend 1 year learning and then do the thing in 6 months.

With that said, i have no idea what plugin could help you, i have no idea about rpgmaker plugins.
Ok so maybe I should've mentioned this is a monster catching type game so I can't exactly just tie things to the actor. Think Pokemon only in terms or catching multiples of the same creature and catching creatures at different levels at any point in the game.

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at in the second paragraph. If you're trying to tell me to just learn how to do it myself then I will let you know that I am trying, but like you said, it will take me a while and I'd rather have somebody kindly create a plugin while I learn how to eventually do it myself.

shacro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok so maybe I should've mentioned this is a monster catching type game so I can't exactly just tie things to the actor. Think Pokemon only in terms or catching multiples of the same creature and catching creatures at different levels at any point in the game.

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at in the second paragraph. If you're trying to tell me to just learn how to do it myself then I will let you know that I am trying, but like you said, it will take me a while and I'd rather have somebody kindly create a plugin while I learn how to eventually do it myself.
oh i misunderstood what you meant from the start, but i am pretty sure there already is a pokimon plugin, though it is only in rpgmaker xp.

i'll let you know when i figure something out or find the plugin.

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh i misunderstood what you meant from the start, but i am pretty sure there already is a pokimon plugin, though it is only in rpgmaker xp.

i'll let you know when i figure something out or find the plugin.
Luckily I’ve figured out the catching mechanic, it’s just this parameter level thing that I haven’t. Thanks though!

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*bump*

It's been over ten days of me attempting to learn how to do this and I'm struggling hard. Can anyone help with this?

Ritter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm taking a swing at this for you, a little more details would be helpful. So far I have everything coded for the actor aspect I think. Each stat parameter has its own level and exp, for now you set maxExp for level in plugin parameters but I can allow for customization if needed. When a stats exp reaches the maxExp it will execute another function which levels up that stat, subtracts maxExp value from your stats exp and increases the stat value.

All of this is done through one script call so far.

SLS.gainExp(actorId, stat, exp, gain);

Use SLS.gainExp to give stat exp to actor.
actorId = actorId from database
stat = Stat "Name" from plugin parameters
exp = number of exp gained
gain = number of stats gained if stat levels up

Example: SLS.gainExp(1, "Attack", 5, 10)
This would give 5 exp to actor 1s "Attack" stat and
if this stat levels up it would add 10 to that stat.

All the stat names can be set in the plugin parameters.

All stats current exp and level can be displayed with this method.

$gameActors.actor(actorId).SLSstats[index].exp
$gameActors.actor(actorId).SLSstats[index].level

Indexes:
Max HP = 0
Max MP = 1
Attack = 2
Defense = 3
M. Attack = 4
M. Defense = 5
Agility = 6
Luck = 7

I included a few extra stats which you may not use, but they can be left alone and not bother anything if unused.

Edit: I added another method to get exp and level which may be easier.

SLS.getExp(actorId, stat);

actorId = Actors Id.
stat = Stat "Name" from plugin parameters.
Example: SLS.getExp(1, "Attack");
returns # of exp for "Attack" for actor 1.

SLS.getLevel(actorId, stat);

actorId = Actors Id.
Example: SLS.getLevel(1, "Attack");
returns current level of "Attack" stat for actor 1.

In order to move forward I would need more info on how things work, can you easily track which actor id completes a competition? are your creatures in the game which the player can catch simply events on a map? It would make it easier to create this plugin if i knew what you needed the plugin to do exactly:mrsatan:

Last edited:

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using events and variables would work in this case for what you are wanting to do, although it may be a bit time consuming to set it all up. Of course, this would eliminate the need for a plugin to be created or used.

You could tie the actions your actors are doing to a variable that will increase when they have successfully completed the action. When that variable reaches a certain point, then you could increase the actors parameter. This easiest way I can think of to handle this would be to have some sort of hub/trainer event that allows the player to see their experience (the visual representation of the variable) and then get an option to level up the parameter when they've met the requirements. It will be a lot of eventing, but it's doable.

Another idea I had is using the Yanfly job point plugin. You can use plugin commands to add JP to the actor. Then using Yanfly tips and tricks for stat upgrades, along with Yanfly skill learn system, you could allow the player to purchase the parameter upgrades through the skill menu scene from the main menu. If you're not using the main menu, there are script calls to open the skill menu scene. Using these plugins may require $2 minimum for the JP and Skill Learn plugins; however, I think they allow you to do what you want.

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm taking a swing at this for you, a little more details would be helpful. So far I have everything coded for the actor aspect I think. Each stat parameter has its own level and exp, for now you set maxExp for level in plugin parameters but I can allow for customization if needed. When a stats exp reaches the maxExp it will execute another function which levels up that stat, subtracts maxExp value from your stats exp and increases the stat value.

All of this is done through one script call so far.

SLS.gainExp(actorId, stat, exp, gain);

Use SLS.gainExp to give stat exp to actor.
actorId = actorId from database
stat = Stat "Name" from plugin parameters
exp = number of exp gained
gain = number of stats gained if stat levels up

Example: SLS.gainExp(1, "Attack", 5, 10)
This would give 5 exp to actor 1s "Attack" stat and
if this stat levels up it would add 10 to that stat.

All the stat names can be set in the plugin parameters.

All stats current exp and level can be displayed with this method.

$gameActors.actor(actorId).SLSstats[index].exp
$gameActors.actor(actorId).SLSstats[index].level

Indexes:
Max HP = 0
Max MP = 1
Attack = 2
Defense = 3
M. Attack = 4
M. Defense = 5
Agility = 6
Luck = 7

I included a few extra stats which you may not use, but they can be left alone and not bother anything if unused.

Edit: I added another method to get exp and level which may be easier.

SLS.getExp(actorId, stat);

actorId = Actors Id.
Example: SLS.getExp(1, "Attack");
returns # of exp for "Attack" for actor 1.

SLS.getLevel(actorId, stat);

actorId = Actors Id.
Example: SLS.getLevel(1, "Attack");
returns current level of "Attack" stat for actor 1.

In order to move forward I would need more info on how things work, can you easily track which actor id completes a competition? are your creatures in the game which the player can catch simply events on a map? It would make it easier to create this plugin if i knew what you needed the plugin to do exactly:mrsatan:
Wow dude, this is amazing. I'll give you all the info you need!

When you say, "can you easily track which actor id competes" does that mean you as in me specifically or you as in the general you? If you meant me specifically, then sort of. Whatever actor is first in the party is the one that competes in the competition. Prior to every competition you can select which creature competes and they are automatically moved into the first party slot. If they win the competition they are the one to get the EXP.

The creatures that you catch are completely "evented". Even when you are competing with them they are events. When you capture one, the actual actor that the event was representing gets copied (via SumRndmDde's Copy Actors) into your party or MonsterBox if the party is full. The event just takes the actor's stats and uses them in the respective competition type.

Essentially all this plugin needs to do is what it seems like you've done. I needed a way to have each actor have stats which each have their own levels and exp as well as a way to adjust these as necessary through script calls. The script calls you made are EXTREMELY helpful by the way.

My only question now would be: how would the creatures each have their own "stat growths"? For example if creature A levels up in Attack they get 30 added to Attack whereas a different creature, creature B, levels up in Attack they get 50 added to Attack. Would notetags be used here?

Let me know if you need absolutely any more info.

Using events and variables would work in this case for what you are wanting to do, although it may be a bit time consuming to set it all up. Of course, this would eliminate the need for a plugin to be created or used.

You could tie the actions your actors are doing to a variable that will increase when they have successfully completed the action. When that variable reaches a certain point, then you could increase the actors parameter. This easiest way I can think of to handle this would be to have some sort of hub/trainer event that allows the player to see their experience (the visual representation of the variable) and then get an option to level up the parameter when they've met the requirements. It will be a lot of eventing, but it's doable.

Another idea I had is using the Yanfly job point plugin. You can use plugin commands to add JP to the actor. Then using Yanfly tips and tricks for stat upgrades, along with Yanfly skill learn system, you could allow the player to purchase the parameter upgrades through the skill menu scene from the main menu. If you're not using the main menu, there are script calls to open the skill menu scene. Using these plugins may require $2 minimum for the JP and Skill Learn plugins; however, I think they allow you to do what you want.
The whole eventing and variable thing is what I've been working on for a while and I can't seem to figure out a way to get it done properly. Maybe it's my inexperience, but it doesn't appear to work as each actor needs their own stats to have levels and level up individually and on top of that, each actor can be copied so those variables have to be attached to each iteration of each actor. I know it gets into arrays, which is what I've been studying up on, but I'm not far in yet to grasp it all.

I'll check out the plugins you suggested though. Thanks!

Ritter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome, good to know I'm heading in the right direction here. As far as your questions go.

"When you say, "can you easily track which actor id competes" does that mean you as in me specifically or you as in the general you?"

The info you gave me here is plenty, I adapted the script call to account for party leader and have the function check if actorId == 0 then use party leaders actorId instead of a specific actor.
so SLS.gainExp(0, "speed", 5, 10); script call would use party leaders actor id, increase "speed" stat exp by 5 and if speed stat levels up it would add 10 to that actors (party leaders) speed stat.

"how would the creatures each have their own "stat growths"? "

Currently as the plugin is right now that would be on you to place conditions within your competition event(s). The way I made the gainExp script call to work is you'd call the script and feed it the Id of the actor, the stats name, the exp the stat gains, and the amount of stats added to that actors stat if the stat levels up.

But it's possible I could add notetag features to this but I'm not entirely sure on how I'd need to go about building a growth system for this just yet. Reading notetags and processing them is easy but doing this proper would take me a little bit of time to think on it and find the proper method. If you have any idea on how you'd like a feature like this to work it could help me figure out what it is i'm trying to accomplish :mrsatan:

So for the creature event (before capturing) it sounds like you'd just need to be able to place a comment tag within a page of the creature event with the stats that creature has and retain those stats onto the actor it gets copied over to? Doing it in this method would allow for you to have multiple pages on the creature event which activate based on conditions you set on each page so you can have the events stats change depending on your needs.

Edit:
So one thing on the exp setup, does the exp required to level up a stat ever change or is it always a set number? Any info on this end would help me allow for further customization than just setting a number like 10 in the plugin parameters and when a stat reaches 10 exp it levels up and resets exp back to 0.

Edit 2:
for notetags.
Currently I'm thinking maybe add in notetags for actors in the database which would look something like this.
[SLS "statname" 2]
[SLS "statname" 1.5]
[SLS "statname" .5]
etc etc.
which would allow for that actor whose notetag is in use will multiply the stat gain value placed in the SLS.gainExp script call by whatever number value you place in the notetag.

this would allow for you to set a base stat gain value in your competition event and each actor will apply a multiplier for its appropriate stat if it's mentioned in the actors notetag.

Examples:
SLS.gainExp(0, "speed", 5, 10); call is used when a creature completes a competition.
Creature A has notetag [SLS "speed" 3] in its actor database notes this would make Creature A gain 30 (10 x 3) speed stat if it is party leader and levels up.

Creature B has notetag [SLS "speed" 5] in its actor database notes this would make Creature B gain 50 (10 x 5) speed stat if it is party leader and levels up.

Last edited:

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome, good to know I'm heading in the right direction here. As far as your questions go.

"When you say, "can you easily track which actor id competes" does that mean you as in me specifically or you as in the general you?"

The info you gave me here is plenty, I adapted the script call to account for party leader and have the function check if actorId == 0 then use party leaders actorId instead of a specific actor.
so SLS.gainExp(0, "speed", 5, 10); script call would use party leaders actor id, increase "speed" stat exp by 5 and if speed stat levels up it would add 10 to that actors (party leaders) speed stat.

"how would the creatures each have their own "stat growths"? "

Currently as the plugin is right now that would be on you to place conditions within your competition event(s). The way I made the gainExp script call to work is you'd call the script and feed it the Id of the actor, the stats name, the exp the stat gains, and the amount of stats added to that actors stat if the stat levels up.

But it's possible I could add notetag features to this but I'm not entirely sure on how I'd need to go about building a growth system for this just yet. Reading notetags and processing them is easy but doing this proper would take me a little bit of time to think on it and find the proper method. If you have any idea on how you'd like a feature like this to work it could help me figure out what it is i'm trying to accomplish :mrsatan:

So for the creature event (before capturing) it sounds like you'd just need to be able to place a comment tag within a page of the creature event with the stats that creature has and retain those stats onto the actor it gets copied over to? Doing it in this method would allow for you to have multiple pages on the creature event which activate based on conditions you set on each page so you can have the events stats change depending on your needs.

Edit:
So one thing on the exp setup, does the exp required to level up a stat ever change or is it always a set number? Any info on this end would help me allow for further customization than just setting a number like 10 in the plugin parameters and when a stat reaches 10 exp it levels up and resets exp back to 0.

Edit 2:
for notetags.
Currently I'm thinking maybe add in notetags for actors in the database which would look something like this.
[SLS "statname" 2]
[SLS "statname" 1.5]
[SLS "statname" .5]
etc etc.
which would allow for that actor whose notetag is in use will multiply the stat gain value placed in the SLS.gainExp script call by whatever number value you place in the notetag.

this would allow for you to set a base stat gain value in your competition event and each actor will apply a multiplier for its appropriate stat if it's mentioned in the actors notetag.

Examples:
SLS.gainExp(0, "speed", 5, 10); call is used when a creature completes a competition.
Creature A has notetag [SLS "speed" 3] in its actor database notes this would make Creature A gain 30 (10 x 3) speed stat if it is party leader and levels up.

Creature B has notetag [SLS "speed" 5] in its actor database notes this would make Creature B gain 50 (10 x 5) speed stat if it is party leader and levels up.
All of this sounds great.

In reference to your edits:

1. How I imagined it is that winning a competition gives your creature 1 EXP in the respective stat used for that competition. Example: Racing will give 1 EXP to Speed stat. Every time a creatures levels up their EXP goes back down to zero. The amount of EXP they need to level up is equal to their next level. For example a creature at Speed level 2 needs 3 EXP to get to level 3, a creature Speed at level 6 needs 7 EXP to get to level 7. However, there are instances in competitions when your creature might gain more than one EXP. It seems that with the scripts you provided this would be possible.

2. Your second edit is basically exactly what I was thinking for notetags. I've been using MV's base stats to record the creatures' stats at level 0 for all stats. If their "stat growth" could be in notetags as Speed: 10, Strength: 40, etc., that would be awesome because as you said, I can call it from a script to be applied automatically if that creature levels up a stat.

Just to clarify in case I'm being confusing:
The competition itself ONLY provides EXP and does not change how much a stat grows. The growth of a stat is purely dependent on a creature's personal "stat growth". Within my game there will be items and ways to change your creature's stat growth.

Ritter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well i suppose for your competition event you could set the skill gain to 1 in the script call and use multiplier tags in your actors and use values like these

<SLS "speed" 50>

<SLS "beauty" 10>

which would make it so your actor/creature gains 50 speed if it levels up in speed and 10 in beauty if it levels up in beauty. you can set the multiplier at any time using SLS.setMult(actorId, stat, value);

SLS.setMult(0, "beauty", 20);
Sets Party Leaders Beauty stat gain multiplier to 20.
This would make it so your actor/creature gains 20 Beauty every time it levels up from here on until you change the value again using this script call.

The notetags only set the values initially and they can be changed and the new value carries on through the rest of the game and through saves/loads until its changed again with another script call.

Just know that the way this is set up if you do not add a multiplier notetag to an actor for a stat then when that actor levels up in the stat with a missing multiplier it will default to only using the value set in the gainExp script call, which in this case would be 1, so it will only gain 1 stat upon leveling up.

But for your purposes its completely doable to just use SLS.gainEXP(0, "Speed", 1, 1); script call where 0 is party leader, "Speed" is the stat, 1 is the exp, and 1 is the base stat gain number. Then when that function is called and sees a multiplier notetag such as <SLS "Speed" 50> in that actors notes it will do 1x50 and add 50 to that actors Speed stat upon leveling up.

To your point on competitions rewarding zero stats that is taken into consideration in the script call. The script call will only add stats to the actor if the actor levels up.

Alas though I believe the plugin is ready for testing on your end, The only issue I can think of to fix at the moment is if you manage to gain enough experience to level up multiple times it doesn't function as I would want, I'll fix that later as it seems you only reward 1 exp anyway so this shouldn't hurt any testing you do.

In the Plugin Parameters set Use Exp Formula? or whatever to Yes, and then look at the default formula and see if that fits, it should its just level + 1. Which makes it so if your creatures stat is level 1 it would take 2 exp to reach level 2, if its level 5 it would take 6 exp to reach level 6, etc etc.

If the Use Exp Formula? is set to Yes/true then the 'Exp Needed For Level Up' Parameter is ignored and whatever value you set there has no effect on how exp works. That parameter only works if Use Exp Formula? is set to No/false. I realized I forgot to explain this in the plugin help as it was the very last thing I set up before deeming this ready for testing just now.

The name values you set in the plugin parameter for each stat are the names you will be using in each script call and notetag, so if you change "Attack" to "Speed" you will want to use "Speed" everywhere a script call or notetag asks for stat or "stat".

Let me know how it works out for you and if you need anything fixed, anything added or if you just have any questions about anything. :mrsatan:

Attachments

Last edited:

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is incredible. I'll get to testing right away and let you know how things work or if I have any questions. I'm so excited about this. Thanks so much for all your help so far because this literally could not have happened without your help.

Ganucci

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay so I haven't done a ton with it yet, but there are three things.

1. Would it be at all possible to have the starting level be level 0? That way the first EXP point a creature/actor gets will level them up.

2. Maybe I missed it and if I did then I'm sorry, but is there a script call for a creature/actor to immediately level up? The reason I ask is because I have this item in the game that is supposed to immediately level up a creature/actor. The level up should effect their level of course and also their stat (it should increase as it normally would). However, it should not change their current EXP.

3. I'm guessing it's something on my end, but when I try Playtest this plugin on certain maps I get a TypeError "Cannot read property 'image' of undefined". I know it's definitely this plugin because when I turn every other plugin off except for this one, I still get the error. The error comes up before anything on the maps appear or begin. Interestingly this error only happens on the maps that use pieces of the "Indoor" tileset from default RMMV, but when I change the tileset to something else the error still appears, so I think it's just a coincidence. Also for more info, this appears to happen on four maps; three of these have autorun events and one does not.

Thanks again!

Does this work for you?
I don't think so unfortunately. Thanks though!

Ritter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. I can easily make this edit. I'll add a plugin parameter for actor initial stats level.
2. There is a regular level up function which can technically be called with a script call but it would need to be fed the amount of stats to increase.. this is calculated in another function, I could make another function you can call to increase the stats based on the notetag values if thats what you're looking for.
Essentially what you want then is to just +1 to the level and add the stats from notetag values, while keeping exp # untouched? so if a creature is level 3 and has 2 exp and uses this item it will level up to level 3, add notetag stats, and have 2 exp. sounds simple enough to throw in.
Edit: When i say notetag values i really mean multiplier as those values can be changed at any time with SLS.mult script call, essentially those values are your growth values you requested.

3. I'll try looking into this to see if autorun is having any issues with this plugin.
I ran some tests with autoruns and cannot seem to replicate your errors. I'm gonna need more info to figure out whats going on. I assume those maps load no problem without this plugin enabled?

It would be helpful if you could open console and give me a screenshot of the error message you are getting.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secasus