(MV) Looking for a Certain Battleback

Sowhart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all!
So I'm having a bit of trouble finding usable resources for a specific battleback that I would like to use for a big boss fight in a game project. What I basically have in mind is the battleback itself being at the edge of a cliff side in the middle, the left side being the sky where a giant monster will be and the right being the cliff top where the actors will be.
As the thread title suggests, I am looking for something to be used for RPG Maker MV.

Here's a rather quick image mock-up of the battleback idea;

If anyone knows of any resources that I could use to put a battleback like this together or if a battleback like this already exists, then I would be very much appreciated for any help. :)

EDIT:
Also attached the image file just in case anyone can't see the one I posted originally.

Attachments

Last edited:

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have not seen one yet. Went looking for it maybe 1.5 years ago.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Sowhart Like many people I set my unsolicited ads barrier rather high, so I am unable to see images from that site. For single images, it is probably easier to just upload them directly here instead of going through an outside site. That ensures that everyone will see them.
Thanks.

Sowhart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Sowhart Like many people I set my unsolicited ads barrier rather high, so I am unable to see images from that site. For single images, it is probably easier to just upload them directly here instead of going through an outside site. That ensures that everyone will see them.
Thanks.
I see, I'll edit that just in case. I've always ran into issues on other sites when just posting an image directly onto a forum thread so it's just natural to me to post it on an image hosting site etc.

Coelocanth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
clifftop.png
You can make something like this out of RTP textures (RockCave for the cliff, Dirt2 for the top, CloudySky2 for the background)
clifftop2.png
This one is basically the same thing using your sketch

Last edited:

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Add a little grass fluff and vines to the edges and that’ll work perfectly.

Sowhart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
View attachment 126450
You can make something like this out of RTP textures (RockCave for the cliff, Dirt2 for the top, CloudySky2 for the background)
View attachment 126453
This one is basically the same thing using your sketch
For some reason I never got notified of other messages in this thread. I didn't quite think of trying to use the RTP textures to make the battleback but these examples look really good and pretty much what I was looking for. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson