Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Character generator

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Anything different from the MV default style

Description: Paid or free. I'm looking for character generation assets mainly with a style different than the default that comes with the MV generator. Bonus points if it provides various body types like muscular men, fat men, curvy women, flat women... and various clothes as well. I'm looking for characters with 1 tile of height (like the default character generator that comes with MV), but characters of 2 tiles of height are okay too.

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I am collaborating on a character generator at the moment that might be kind of what you're looking for.
It's still in an early version, but you can check it out here: link

I made the character elements in my own style, so it's definitely not MV default, but they were made to match 32x32 tiles with around two tile height. So they might work, but depending on the tiles you use, you might want to resize them.
This might not be exactly what you were looking for in terms of size, but various body types is exactly what I was going for with this generator. Thre are no "male" or "female" basic templates, but instead the bodies are made up of modular body parts. So you have thin or muscular arms, a thin or thick torso, thin or strong legs, or extra broad hips, or optional boobs that you can mix and match as you see fit. So you can make more variations of body types than with most generators.

As this is a lot of work to get all the clothing and accessories to work with any body type variation and since I only started putting it together in generator form like three weeks ago, there are some variations that don't have a lot of matching clothing variations yet. So right now thin chars with no boobs have the most options, but I am working on changing that at the moment.

So yeah, this might not be 100% what you're looking for, but it gets somewhat close, so maybe it helps you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alavardo