{MV}Looking for someone who can do 1 custome chacater the generator can't do

Quagster

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking for a custome Char - Dragon girl hybrid (looks like a human but with dragon aspects - like horns tail and wings with scales on side of face - sorta like Averys Jellymaid Battler how it still has human aspects but is a hybrid of a monster aswell which is found here - https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/avys-mv-stuff.53317/ - Scrolls down to "SPRITES, FACES & BATTLERS" then under "MONSTERS" Spolier - would like it to be usable as a party char so - Walking/battle/portrait if possiable - however portrait isnt a big deal https://www.deviantart.com/laclillac/art/Dragon-Girl-Champion-511175096 as for how the middle and head is human rest is dragon - more curved horns though - hairstyle like this - hair color crimson red (dark red)

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I've got some dragon horns and tail generator parts in my resource thread, but if you're looking for a totally custom character then it'd be a good idea to share more details on what you'd like her to look like (hair color and style, for example).

Quagster

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will take a look and ahh I knew I was forgetting something but thank you a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madoke44