Fox12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all! I'm new to the threads, and I ran into a bit of a stumbling block while in development. If the question sounds foolish, you'll have to forgive me.

I know that MV has some wonderful tools for creating animations for battle. However, I was wondering if there was a way, either in MV or through a plugin, to place animations onto a map. Details like moving trees, falling leaves, flowing water, ect. I noticed yanfly's grid free doodads plugin, but i can't get it to work, so I've been searching for an alternative. Does anyone have any advice? It would be much appreciated.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to move this to support for now, until we see what it will require.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!
Had apparently not checked Itch for 3 months, kind of forgot I had an account rofl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scorlight