Fox12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all! I'm new to the threads, and I ran into a bit of a stumbling block while in development. If the question sounds foolish, you'll have to forgive me.

I know that MV has some wonderful tools for creating animations for battle. However, I was wondering if there was a way, either in MV or through a plugin, to place animations onto a map. Details like moving trees, falling leaves, flowing water, ect. I noticed yanfly's grid free doodads plugin, but i can't get it to work, so I've been searching for an alternative. Does anyone have any advice? It would be much appreciated.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to move this to support for now, until we see what it will require.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^
I'm soooooooooo tired TT___TT why can't there be a plugin to let me sleep + work simultaneously ... !!
Mixing different pixi filters over a picture. :MV3:

lumina_in_space.jpg

I don't know if my game dev skills are improving... But my waifu making ones sure are. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanvorhn