MV Metroidvania style.

Artemirr

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if there is a Metroidvania type plugin for MV. I saw a game called stratal that was a side scroller.

I pretty much want something exactly like metered or castvania, in which has a mapping system, menu, upgrades. side scrolling between areas.

are there any plugins in out there, and of course not square pixel movement. I saw some mods someone mentioned and I am looking at them, but i mentioned a zelda top down, but I had changed my mind, since the later would work better for telling my story.

Then I can make the art into the shooter platform like... Contra... but different. I do want to do a top down but the current story I want to work on would be more fun in a sidescroller. Where you access left and right screens.

Most likely will need ability help in the future. I detailed the upgrade and powers of the player they earn and button combos. storyline.... SO its solo game... and I have detaile out what I want.. just need the technical understanding to take my mental images to the software.. and I am super noobie. Wish a rpgmaker lived near me... We could have coffee and work together.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP