ZackNH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a picture of the top of my screen when I open MV. You may notice that the 3 buttons at the top-right corner are missing.
wtf is this ****.PNG
Is this a glitch, or is there a keyboard command that causes this? No other program I open has this problem.
Here it is in Firefox. Perfectly normal.
missing from MV.PNG

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sometimes updating your graphics drivers can fix this issue. I had this once before and it fixed itself once I updated.

ZackNH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found a solution. After forcing it to minimize/maximize/restore a whole bunch by right-clicking the image in the taskbar, I got it to go back to normal.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I remember that there was a case once where a laptop with two graphic chips (intel for 2D and a dedicated 3D chip) had a similiar effect due to a wrong setting in the intel driver (somewhere in the advanced options, nothing of the regular display settings). If your computer has the similiar hardware you might want to check there if it happens again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

for anyone who wanted to see the train area in action!
My hand hurts from holding the pen for so many hours none stop...:kaocry:
Froggo32 wrote on Soulrender's profile.
I have to ask, who's on your pfp? The character really reminds me of Edgeworth from Ace Attorney lol. I'm really curious.

I'm trying to port L10nMV.js into XP, may probably (because this is my toy project in hobby) coming to XP, VX, VXA.

Learn more about L10nMV.js : https://github.com/Creta5164/L10nMV.js
L10nMV.js forum post : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...r-game-without-modifying-your-project.120813/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ityuii