[MV] Moghunter's Clock

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay so I have everything for my game I need except the clock that came with the Time System Hud (https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-timesystem-hud/) doesn't match up with the menu graphic I am using for my game. I would like to get that time hud modified to more fit the system graphic I am using which is https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/free-window-skins.49927/ the top second one in his list with the window color being set to:
Red = 17
Green = 85
Blue = 255

You will of course be credited. I have not yet decided if this will be a commercial game, or a free one yet.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
do you mean the color of the window to a blue-ish one or the hud that came on teh demo of the plugin?
and in the frame of the window skin? if so, I might be able to do it for you or explain a little bit more which one.

Im pretty good in recolor anything and modify if need.

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay probably best to show ya. The selection dialogue box, is the system graphic I am using as seen in this screenshot:

And this is what the clock looks like in my game:

So basically I would like the clock graphic to match the system skin with the blue and gold look.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in the same design or a new design? because the same would be hard (well making the blue color is easy,
with the frame a bit harder (but can try tomorrow unless someone is awake to do it before me).

I can keep the ratio the same but if you want a new design, tell me some details and I do my best to modify it for you.
If same, I try to re-create the design to adjust everything on it + the font you want to use (and color) so
I can take the whoe package in one done for you.

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
in the same design or a new design? because the same would be hard (well making the blue color is easy,
with the frame a bit harder (but can try tomorrow unless someone is awake to do it before me).

I can keep the ratio the same but if you want a new design, tell me some details and I do my best to modify it for you.
If same, I try to re-create the design to adjust everything on it + the font you want to use (and color) so
I can take the whoe package in one done for you.
I'd like to keep the same layout design, as I am still pretty new to scripts so I don't yet know how to modify the layout numbers etc. I do know though the vines part of the default design, doesn't fit the game at all. The game is about gods and following a paladin and his crew as they undertake a noble quest to end tyrany of a corrupt church.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I modify every Hud pieces tomorrow if noone is before me on modify it.
I love a bit of a challenge. so I try to break it into 2 layers which is used to make that design.

But I will be back in around 10-12 hours to get the hud for you.
If someone else is before me, than im unlucky :)

So continue on your game and I ping you when done :)

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you :) I will be spending the day writing the story out as I got quite a few maps done already.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got a little problem to re-create the hud because it consist into 5 layers so i got this atm on recoloring (full desing blue-ish
and number on it yellow, the frame would be to hard and much time consuming. to create every single layer to gain
the same effect. but this is what i have atm on Timehud_A.

EDIT:
added Timhud_B, Timehud_C and Timer_Number (already compress the files size by 80%)
so less space. but the outcome can go pretty nice without the frame and recolor
the number and names and the clock hands :)

Attachments

Last edited:

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh nice. As for TimeHudA the color looks great. I am guessing you are still working on it? This will do till A is complete. I will add them to the project :)

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i can try to create a frame around it, but that takes time, so i need to see how i will add that to it. so for the maintime, i this it this
way to pop up the numbers, words and clock hands standing out :)

EDIT:
I modify it a bit more in the golden frame around the Month/Day, the clock
and teh day/night cycle in the upper right corner.

That is the best I can do to keep it nice and clean without to much messy
on the original design.

I hope this can do, or tell me if there need some changes.

Attachments

Last edited:

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! I thought it would look better without the vines but the way you did it, made it fit perfectly! Here's a screenshot!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i wonder why the numbers didn't color, maybe i did the wrong timernumber? need tolook into it,
but other than that, it looks nice witheverything working :)

KailiaSweetleaf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The numbers didn't change because that file actually is for a different plugin of Moghunters, Visual Timer, which I do not use. However what was the RGB color for them numbers you used as a base? I should be able to modify them in the script itself.

Edit: nevermind it doesn't have a text color option for those.

Edit 2: By the way how would you like your name to be credited in the credits of the game?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In case you know how to color them
(inside color (light) is : R=237, B=227, G=155)
(outside color (dark) is : R=174, B=160, G=74)

Credits are optional, but you can use ShadowDragon which is my RPG Name :) I have 3 others, but those are outside RPG.
its not required, but I leave it up to you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo