KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible or I'll need a plugin for that?
I've also heard u can do something similar using default MZ features, but I'm not sure how to do it :(

Alexandre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Is it possible or I'll need a plugin for that?
I've also heard u can do something similar using default MZ features, but I'm not sure how to do it :(

The best way to do it without plugin is to add hidden enemies to your troop, and make them appear during the battle with the 'Enemy appear' command.

If you want something more powerful, you have this one on MV: https://himeworks.com/2015/11/enemy-reinforcements-mv/

Be wary that RPG maker isn't made to handle more than 8 enemies, especially if they are animated. Adding too much new enemies may cause big slow down.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
but I'm not sure how to do it
after you add an enemy, you right-click its picture and select "appear halfway".
That enemy will now be ghosted in the editor and not appear at battlestart.

this enemy will appear when the command is given - and thatdepends on how you structure your combat.

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
after you add an enemy, you right-click its picture and select "appear halfway".
That enemy will now be ghosted in the editor and not appear at battlestart.

this enemy will appear when the command is given - and thatdepends on how you structure your combat.
This works, Thx!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaato