KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible or I'll need a plugin for that?
I've also heard u can do something similar using default MZ features, but I'm not sure how to do it :(

Alexandre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Is it possible or I'll need a plugin for that?
I've also heard u can do something similar using default MZ features, but I'm not sure how to do it :(

The best way to do it without plugin is to add hidden enemies to your troop, and make them appear during the battle with the 'Enemy appear' command.

If you want something more powerful, you have this one on MV: https://himeworks.com/2015/11/enemy-reinforcements-mv/

Be wary that RPG maker isn't made to handle more than 8 enemies, especially if they are animated. Adding too much new enemies may cause big slow down.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
but I'm not sure how to do it
after you add an enemy, you right-click its picture and select "appear halfway".
That enemy will now be ghosted in the editor and not appear at battlestart.

this enemy will appear when the command is given - and thatdepends on how you structure your combat.

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
after you add an enemy, you right-click its picture and select "appear halfway".
That enemy will now be ghosted in the editor and not appear at battlestart.

this enemy will appear when the command is given - and thatdepends on how you structure your combat.
This works, Thx!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Vehicle2 and SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher