Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I am looking for a tile at least 48 x 48 of something could be used as a trophy.

The obvious candidate would be something looking like this:
View attachment 241500
But it doesn't have to be a cup, though I can't think off the top of my head what it might be instead.

Thank you.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Last edited:

JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is the trophy for? If it is for solving puzzles, make a golden puzzle piece. If it is for winning a tennis tournament, make a golden racket and ball. Etc.

Just find something that already fits the theme, then recolor it to make it look like gold.

Use images that are free to use and edit though. Copyrighted images are still copyrighted even after you edit them.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

no longer using rm2k3
Don't you hate when you're trying to sleep and suddenly the smoke detector needs batteries? That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm sluggish and tired after that darn thing started chirping at 11:30 at night. Man I wish I had one of those smart smoke detectors that sends a message to your phone way before it starts chirping.
Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottaSpice