Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there, fellow game devs! I have a pretty serious issue. The last time I opened up MV, it worked just fine, as you would expect. This is not the issue! However, we have just recently gotten a new monitor and we now have two monitors. Now, MV shows the splash screen, while not actually opening. I've tried opening it on both monitors, but to no avail. Do you think you could help me? Thank you ever so much, and have a great rest of your day!

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We would need to know more about your computer specifications to help you further.

Also, have you tried uninstalling mv completely and reinstalling it?

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We would need to know more about your computer specifications to help you further.

Also, have you tried uninstalling mv completely and reinstalling it?
No, I have not tried that. I have downloaded it via steam, so how would one go about doing that?

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you see a preview of it from the taskbar at the bottom?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Meteo Chronicles is almost finished!
Always remember kids keep a copy of you email with your download code in it or you will never find it again in your email :kaocry:
Dragon quest IX just released a definitive edition that has a 2D top-down RPG mode for the entire game, AKA you can play the entire game as if it was made for super Nintendo, i WISH i didn't already buy the original version or else I would get this version to get some ideas for my game and honestly the story was tooooo boring for me to play again. Hmm I'm sure somebody will do a lets play in 2D mode on YouTube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nazu