[MV] On Map Enemy can Walk Over other events (help!)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Nerdboy, Feb 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Veteran Veteran

hi so i have on map enemies, visual enemies, but they dont move over other events limiting their move route. This is bad, since theres lots of events in a single dungeon room, so they a) are stuck dont move at all cuz of other events b) have very limited move route due to events blocking their movement. Events randomly spawn in my dungeons by the way.

Is there a way to set it up so visual enemies move over other events in RM MV? in previous RM's you could set up the priority below, same, above, and they would overlap but i dont think you can do this in MV.

There's a Through On option, but that makes you move over all tiles, which is bad.

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Even in previous makers, the priority (which exists in exactly the same way in MV) did not allow you to pass over other events.

In default RM, only one event per tile is allowed unless all other events have through ON (which also prevents them from being interactable).

But what are those other events? why do you need them on those maps?

3. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Veteran Veteran

Your right the key was to add Through On on inanimate events, now my enemies walk over the events unless i dont want them too like rocks.

I thought through on meant that it would walk over walls and stuff, and it was used on the moving object rather then the inanimate other event. thanks alot Andar!