CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So um....if you own MV, I'm guessing you know exactly the pillar all the way on the right side of Outside_C from RTP. I'm not going to post it because it's from the RTP and I don't want to get in trouble per the rules as I understand them.

Has anyone ever animated these tiles so that the eyes like, blink and move and creepy stuff like that? If you know of such, could you point me in the right direction? This is too minor of a detail for me to ask or pay someone to do it specifically for me but if y'know, you're a spriter/pixel artist and you see this thread and you FEEL like animating a creepy pillar of indeterminate organic matter covered in eyes, for EVERYONE to use, that'd be mighty awesome of you.

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WHY ARE YOU SO CONSISTENTLY AWESOME STOP IT

Seriously, that's freaking awesome. Personally I'd just close the yes on "broken pillar" rather than using the animated one because if it is some kind of organism it is presumably dead at that point but obv. it's great to have the option of an animated version too!

e: "flesh.gif" is probably one of the more disconcerting filenames I've ever downloaded onto my computer lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smeinela